BIAA Architect Developer
Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Architecture and design of enterprise Advanced Analytics applications while providing technical leadership for Advanced Analytics implementations, with design and coding standards
- Data Modeling experience for Relational (ERD), Dimensional (Star Schema), Columnar and Big Data solutions
- Deep experience with Data Architecture, Database Design tools, processes, and governance
- Experience with the BI / DW lifecycle components including Source data analysis, ETL, ODS, DataMarts, Reporting, Dashboards, Analytics
- Experience designing highly scalable ETL and Big Data pipeline with complex data transformations, from disparate applications, error handling, etc.
- Experience documenting business requirements and technical architecture/design while translating complex requirements and designs for development, testing and implementation
- Hands-on experience in proactive monitoring of database environments (backups, recovery, capacity planning, job scheduling…), with Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting
- Providing support for planning and performing database migrations, upgrades and updates
- Experience with at least two DW platforms: Amazon Redshift, Teradata, Greenplum, Netezza, Vertica, Microsoft SQL Server – PDW/APS, Oracle OBIEE оr Exadata
- Experience with one or more cloud data platforms
- Strong SQL Server 2012 / 2014 experience with advanced level SSIS experience
- Experience in product development and/or consulting delivery engagements
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.