Desktop Support Technician
DB Best Technologies is looking for a Desktop Support Technician that can work on contact or consulting basis for our Redmond based head office. This is a part time position and can offer flexible work schedule.
- Source and setup new computer hardware for business users
- Maintain existing shared office hardware
- Support business users both onsite and remotely located
- Coordinate efforts and processes with Desktop Support Technicians in other offices
- Assist with installation, troubleshooting, and sourcing of required applications
- Administer data backup solution
- Establish and maintain Knowledge Base re: hardware and software issue resolution
- Knowledge of Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / OS X Desktop Operating Systems
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite / Office 365
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- 2+ years of experience in computer and networking hardware setup and installation
- 2+ years of experience in business user support for hardware and application issues
- Experience with backup systems administration
- Positive and supportive approach to business users’ issue resolution
Nice to Have:
- A+ Certification and/or Network+ Certification
- Russian language – business/IT communication
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.