- Participate in project scope and planning
- Work closely with Project Manager and Project Team to ensure project timelines are met
- Design, develop, configure, deploy custom MS Dynamics Solutions.
- Develop strategy for migration of data from legacy system to new MS Dynamics Solution
- Balance priorities and work load across multiple projects and multiple developers as needed.
- Provide accurate estimates of effort required to complete assignments.
- Work with Business Analysts and the customer to understand functional and technical requirements.
- Participate in solution design and concept visualization, create user interface mockups, prototypes and demo solutions to stakeholders.
- Create documentation including design documents, standard operating procedures, system and maintenance documentation, and assist with training documentation.
- Design, develop, test and debug software solutions while following software development process, coding, and configuration management standards.
- Monitor and provide maintenance of solution applications.
- Enhance customer applications to increase ease-of-use and add new functionality.
- Maintain Dynamics applications including troubleshooting and debugging issues.
- Perform platform/applications maintenance support.
- Prepare and document user guides and related documentation.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of Hands on Microsoft Dynamics experience.
- Experience designing, developing, and deploying Custom Microsoft Dynamics Solutions
- Strong experience with front end and backend Dynamics customization.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of infrastructure, architecture, and administration services related to Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience developing Web Applications using C# ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC
- Experience writing Stored Procedures, complex SQL queries, and analyzing SQL data a bonus.
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.