Partner Marketing Manager
DB Best is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager with the following skill set:
- Experience of establishing and growing partner relationships with channel (e.g. Microsoft, Amazon, Google, HPE) and understanding of cloud partner ecosystem
- Experience with creating and running joint campaigns with channel partners
- Experience with creating joint marketing collateral with channel partners (e.g. one pagers, PowerPoint decks, brochures, banners, events, conferences, etc.)
- Creating and running marketing and demand gen campaigns for technology companies, preferably software services companies
- Understanding and experience of establishing and tracking KPIs, and running reports and analytics around campaigns
- Understanding of Data Management and/or Application Development technical domains
- Excellent communications skills
- High energy and ability/desire to drive business
- Experience with preparing and delivering seminars/webinars, and preparing for conferences and exhibitions
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.