Technical Project Manager
DB Best is looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager who has broad experience managing Data Management and Application Development projects. This is a great opportunity to get exposed to multiple customers across the globe and drive collaboration with our distributed delivery teams across Israel, US and Europe. You’ll be driving projects on the edge of Cloud adoption, database and application modernization, and help to develop new exciting applications.
The candidate should have a following experience and qualifications:
- Prior experience in software development or software quality assurance roles; strong SQL Server and/or other database background is a big plus
- Experience with project management methodologies (waterfall, scrum, etc.)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred; other certifications in process methodologies such as ITIL, CMMI, Six Sigma, or Scrum Master a plus
- Ability to review customer’s requirements and come up with practical suggestions for improvements
- Ability to create clear, detailed, concise documentation — status reports, roadmaps, charts, presentations, etc.
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluent knowledge of Hebrew, English and Russian is required
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.